TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #2444
country flag Stef-fan

Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all Stef-fan is a name known to all
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kati830728 View Post
or at least tell me what they said.
Hi Kati, watched it online, didn't record it.
Few tidbits I have learnt from the interview:
1. Steffi never danced with anyone at Wimbledon as the winner's dance was before her and Agassi's time. Agassi did not know about it.
2. Never drank wine before but does enjoy red wine once in a while.
3. The most amusing response to me was her response to what she felt about Agassi approaching her which she replied (not word to word but something like this):
"He is married and why is he after me. I had a boyfriend and although I knew where the relationship was heading, thought this is no way going to work out with a married man". She understood better after the divorce was made official in a few weeks.
4. Marriage was just a formality that they needed to complete and wanted to keep it simple, so the back yard ceremony.
5. Visiting India is on their to do list and definitely plan on visiting sometime in future.

Think this is the first time Steffi speaking about her side 'on camera' and was nice to see her all happy and comfortable talking about their relationships.
Stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote