TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which would you rather have? Career Slam or 5 titles of the same slam?

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #93
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which would you rather have? Career Slam or 5 titles of the same slam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbenga View Post
^No I didn't. The bolded part is clearly Sharapova.
the problem is that tennis is still about winning Majors and winning all of them , Career can be considered complete if only player managed to win all the titles , including All Slams , YEC, Olympics (since 1988)

Masha has already won All-4 , now for her it's not important what Slam she must win, no pressure on her , whereas Henin was struggling to win Wimbledon and Hingis -French Open , it was their goal , but they couldn't achieve it

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote