TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 National Indoors

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #53
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 National Indoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

Hardabeck vs. Oyen
I don't know what I was shocked at more, the result of this match or how Oyen was playing. I always thought that Oyen was more of a finese player (only saw her play once I believe), more of a slice and dice crafty player but in the first set she just overpowered Hardabeck. Oyen hit winners and dictated play. Hardabeck seemed slow and never really seem to get into rhythm. In the first set, I thought she was just asleep and going to make a comeback but that never materialized. Rance Brown commented on her serve "She's had so many lessons and it still looks like that." To which Robin (who is a sweetheart) said it looks slightly better.
But did Krista's serve actually let her down? I feel like her serve got better at WAATC.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote