TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:57 AM   #3908
country flag Iva87

Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Ana was recently interviewed by French arts magazine Technikart.

The following is a transcript of the question-and-answer session with Editor-In-Chief Charles Barachon:

What art piece would you like to own and why?
It would have to be Van Gogh’s Cafe Terrace On The Place Du Forum. In a way it reminds me of socializing: spending relaxing nights with friends

In which part of your house would you display it?
I would have to display it in the most-seen place: on a big wall by the entrance.

Did you ever visit Art Basel?
Unfortunately I haven’t had the chance, because I am always playing a tournament during the time it is held. I am planning to visit New York soon for a vacation, and I will go to the Metropolitan and Guggenheim museums.

What is your strongest experience with an art piece or an exhibition?
I really like Peter Lik’s photos. I especially like Tranquillity and I may buy a print for my bedroom. Another of my favourites is Santorini Terrace. I’ve been to his exhibition at the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas.
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote