TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #544
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I know right? They act like she's the best teenager since Sharapova, it just pisses me off so much After receiving about 83 wildcards a year it's about time she actually made some sort of progress in 2012. They don't seem to be aware that there is a 16 year old girl (Vekic) just outside the Top 100 who will almost definitely be Top 100 within the first few months of 2013

Annika Beck is also younger than Robson and could also potentially overtake Laura in the rankings next year. The way people like about that girl you'd think she was so far ahead of those her age, but really she barely is, if at all.
I know, she is overhyped, but her achievement at a young age is what set them off Anyway, great week from Elina, much better than expected, especially after she dropped the first set vs Kumkhum I hope this sets her up for a great 2013, where I think she can break the Top 80

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote