TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #543
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
She's literally not behind Robson at all in terms of progression, she's actually right on track.

Just the typical overhyped Robson fanatics, the problem is the WTA hasn't had a star young player for a while now so people are hyping Robson up as if she's the second coming of christ, but really her results at her age are nowhere near as impressive as the greats and not even impressive compared to someone like Azarenka who was just outside the top 10 at Robson's age now.

I doubt Robson will make it above #35 before her 20th birthday in 2014.
I know right? They act like she's the best teenager since Sharapova, it just pisses me off so much After receiving about 83 wildcards a year it's about time she actually made some sort of progress in 2012. They don't seem to be aware that there is a 16 year old girl (Vekic) just outside the Top 100 who will almost definitely be Top 100 within the first few months of 2013

Annika Beck is also younger than Robson and could also potentially overtake Laura in the rankings next year. The way people like about that girl you'd think she was so far ahead of those her age, but really she barely is, if at all.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote