TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #541
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
I know. I just dislike the Robson hype and some of her stans on TF. She is talented obviously but we already have a way better version of her on the tour (Kvitty).
I couldn't agree more I never liked Hypson from the day I first heard of her Hopefully Elina overtakes her in the rankings next year

Honestly in terms of progression Elina isn't really that far behind Robson. Laura broke Top 100 and 18y4m and Elina is now 18y2m and almost Top 100 It's true Laura probably is more impressive but I don't think it's as wide of a gap as some of you are making out
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote