TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Fans Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #360
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

It may be the off season but Bine is still involved in a couple of competitions, on GM!

Remember to Vote for Sabine!

"Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!"
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470829

Alot of people are putting Bine in their 'dislikes' list it seems. I know Bine has alot of fans though, who don't stand up for her enough! So don't be a quiet Bine fan and show her support.

and look out for the Hottest Tennis Player in 2012 Year End 100 Quarter Finals- Let's get Sabine to the final this time

I know it's easy to say that these polls aren't important or trivial, 'it's just GM' you may say, but showing love and support for Bine IS important, doesn't matter if it's a Wimbledon match or a poll on GM. Whether she's winning or losing like she has lately, support her with pride I love her as a tennis player and as a woman. I do not stop thinking about her just because it's the off season.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote