TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #537
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Re: Elina Svitolina Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
About the Elina-Robson-Kvitova thing. Yeah, Robson is overhyped by British fans (we have to understand them though - a big country with great tradition in tennis to be so week at women tennis in the last many years), but still is better than Elina overall. I like both and I'm objective.
A comparison to Kvitova is pretty abstract and I think Robson will have a better career, because Petra looks like a stale player even at this young age. Passed her short peak and never going to get there again I hope I'm not right though.

Elina isn't a potential grand slam winner, I think you guys understand that. May be a regular top 20 someday and I hope she will.
Robson, on the other hand, is.
What makes you say that?

Remember Robson is a bit older than Svitolina and around Svitolina's age right now Robson was right outside the top 100 just like Svitolina will be tomorrow.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote