TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #4025
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I know this sounds weird, but i think masha is most physically beautiful on clay. maybe it's the bright colour of the court IDK.
its the same with Ana, she's so stunning when playing on clay whereas on HCs the mundane colours don't make you look very special

im so weird
No, you are not! It means that your sophisticated eye and sense for beauty is satisfied by clay; it really seems like the surface emphasizes the beauty of the game-the player, the ball and the movement, especially in Roland Garros! I guess it has to do a lot with the colour of the surface/background/stadium/weather... It is same with the boys... Some of the most drool-worthy pics of Roger and Rafa and even Novak have been produced in RG...