TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #4536
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
I'm hoping for a Djoko win in the final. As much as I like FedererGOAT, Novak's way of winning matches does it for me.
Federer for me. It's unbelievable how that guy keeps on delivering year after year. The man just loves tennis with a passion. And his game is eye candy. I think Novak is a slight favorite though, but I also thought that about Murray today.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!