TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which would you rather have? Career Slam or 5 titles of the same slam?

View Single Post

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #64
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which would you rather have? Career Slam or 5 titles of the same slam?

Quote:
Your point only works when you count "being competitive" stuff, I'd rather be considered one of the greatest grass players with few Wimbledon titles behind my belt then "be competitive all year"
so you really think that player who wins 5 Wimbledons and who is always beaten everywhere except grass in early rounds and considered to be hardcourt and claycourt mug is a greater player than all-surface players?

Venus Williams was in all Finals and won Slams on 2 surfaces, so her 5 Wimbledons are not diminished by sucking on all other surfaces , that's why she is great ....

Quote:
To bad he's banned so we'll have to live on without his insightful comments
his reincarnation is already posting in this thread ,

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote