TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #231
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

So there is this guy that has entered my core group of friends. He claims to be 'Straight' but there are a lot of things that have made the group think otherwise (Likes really poppy music, mainly girls as friends, doesnt drink beer, likes girly drinks, gets on super well with me and gives me major attention when we are together, always buying me drinks...the list goes on)

Well every time we caught up more and more suggestive stuff kept happening

1) buying drinks
2) lying in bed with me after big nights for big chats
3) putting me to bed etc.

We have a great connection and can chat for hours blah blah blah

Well at a wedding a few weeks ago we were getting really close and dancing together heaps...he asked to to go back to his room after the party (we were all staying at the hunter valley) before meeting everyone at the bar for the after party...that didnt happen because there was massive drama with the groom getting sick and needing an ambulance.....We had chatted after that and he admitted to me that he has feeling for me but its a massive deal for him to be feeling these thing and needed time to work things out and try and come to term with things.

Well this weekend He and I as well as two couples that are our friends went to Mudgee for a wine weekend. We all stayed at one of our friends parents place. Well we all went wine tasting yesterday and went out after a big BBQ party and when we got home (we were staying in the same room) we hooked up

Last edited by Andy. : Nov 11th, 2012 at 08:44 AM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!