TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 National Indoors

View Single Post

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #37
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 National Indoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
I was able to swing by the tournament yesterday and have some interesting notes about matches, players, coaches, and teams. For example I think Roland only came to Lauren's aid on one changeover despite the drubbing she received. I know she's a veteran and all but I feel like he left her up to dry. He was spending all his time with Danielle...I never saw Allie Will in person but I think Danielle may be the next diva/brat in training? Or maybe she was just pissed she was missing her bf (pretty sure) who was playing at the same time.
Coach Balogh hardly ever coached Lauren at WAATC final too Maybe she's preparing for the pro (At Stanford NCAA she was coached frequently)

And about the bold part, more details please
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote