TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vero Cepede Royg

View Single Post

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #208
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

Just won her first title of the year at none other than the most important Paraguayan tournament!

1R def. Hermoso 6-2 6-0
2R def. Pella(Q) 7-6(5) 6-1
QF def. Molinero(5) 6-3 7-6(4)
SF def. Pereira(2) 6-3 6-4
F def. Olaru(8) 5-7 7-6(7) 6-2

Saved 2 championship points in the tiebreak! She cried after she won. Was helped by some tremendous crowd support.

"Estoy super feliz. Estuve luchando a muerte para no perder. La gente me levantó el ánimo con esos dos puntitos que estuve a punto de perder.”
"I'm super happy. I was fighting to the death not to lose. The crowd cheered me on during those two points that I was about to lose."

Dedicated the title to her parents who "are behind me every day, and my team who are the people supporting me every day."

I think she'll play $25K Santiago in December to defend her title there, then hopefully will head to Australia for the first time next year.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote