TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which is Serena Williams's best season so far? 2002 or 2012?

View Single Post

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #52
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which is Serena Williams's best season so far? 2002 or 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
I was being nostalgic and watching some of Serena's 2002 and 2003 matches, especially the ones against Henin, Capriati, and Mauresmo.

Serena's serve has improved TREMENDOUSLY. AND! Her groundstrokes today have more juice and accuracy. 2012 Serena definitely get a set off 2002 Serena, no doubt. I think 2002's movement would expose 2012's Serena LACK of movement in the end though.
Did you see the Paris indoors match in 2003 against Mauresmo. It is one of my favorites. Momo came out storming and Serena got into her grove and Muaresmo was over.