TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who do you want to win the big titles in 2013?

View Single Post

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #42
country flag Achernar

Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future
Re: Who do you want to win the big titles in 2013?

Australian Open: Ivanovic d. Wozniacki. Inspired by her success in fed cup 2012, Ivanovic remembers how much she is gifted and beats a renewed Wozniacki in a thrilling three setters. A good beginning for a great year for both.

Indian Wells: Kirilenko. It's about time she wins something of importance and IW looks like a good start.

Miami: Wozniacki

Madrid: Azarenka. I'm not her biggest fan but the Tour needs her. I'll keep the Slams for my real faves

French Open: Goerges d. Lisicki. The Dark Side of the Force in Germany beats the Light Side. Goerges is clearly a ballbasher but she has a lot of potential. A new slam winner would be great and I think that she's good enough on clay to win the French. Lisicki would win Wimbledon in 2014

Wimbledon: Sharapova d. Serena. That's how it all begun. Let's do it again

US Open: Wozniacki d. Sharapova One of the best defensive player on tour against one of the best power player for an epic match.

Beijing: Wozniacki

YEC: Sharapova

Federation Cup: Russia. My team: Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kirilenko and Vesnina.

The players qualified for the YEC:

1- Sharapova, Maria
2- Wozniacki, Caroline
3- Azarenka, Victoria
4- Ivanovic, Ana
5- Goerges, Julia
6- Williams, Serena
7- Radwanska, Agnieszka
8- Zvonareva, Vera
Achernar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote