TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who do you want to win the big titles in 2013?

View Single Post

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #36
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who do you want to win the big titles in 2013?

Great thread. Pardon the detailedness. Also, if your fave is mentioned as being beaten by the champ, it merely means she has my respect as a great champ, not that I like seeing her lose.

In my greedy version, Pova wins all 4 slams, Miami andd YEC with Petra winning IW, Goerges winning Madrid and Hantuchova winning Beijing/Tokyo double.

Less greedy:
AO - Serena
IW - Dani
Miami - Pova beating Venus, Azarenka, Petra and Serena en route
Madrid - Goerges without dropping a set
RG - Pova beating Sveta, Ana, and Na en route
W - Venus's last hurrah beating Pova, Serena, Petra and future Wimbly champs Petrova (2014) and Grassonkova (2015)
USO - Petra beating from third round onwards: Sveta, Venus, Serena, Pova and Vika
Beijing: Jankovic beating Serena, Venus, Ana, Na, Vika and Pova for the lulz and because after Pova's Miami, life won't be complete without worrying about her having a PM where she struggles to win finals
YEC - Bartoli as an alternate for Serena, who will be borerd after having double bagelled her first opponent (Please don't let it be Maria) and thus will withdraw since she has nothing to prove in the tourney. Feel like post-USO season needs some chaos
Fed Cup - India(?). If it has to be someone in the tourney, Russia with Pova winning both singles points and partnering with Vesnina for deciding doubles
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote