TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #4111
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
She used to be soooo private back in the day, and now she seems pretty comfortable posting her holiday pics every other day, or even talking about her relationships to press, etc Not that I don't like it but it's really interesting to see how she changed in this respect.
well yes and no.. In the past she used to post photoblogs with a lot of pics and write doodles, mentioning her family, Mike and friends all the time. Now facebook replaced that. The only difference now is that she updates fb very often. I like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I hope it is good for her tennis...I think it is for the long haul....Maria is genuinely enjoying herself. I like seeing this.
I likd it too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It's hard to believe Maria is spending almost two (2) weeks in Indonesia alone with her mom, wonder who is that lucky guy.
I think it is useless to speculate. Who said she was alone and (only) with her mum. She has friends,too. She was with friends in Bangkok last year, remember? And yeah she could be with a bf or a ten of them... Like it matters; what matters is her to rest a bit.

I really like the last photo she posted. Now I'll go to listen to Summertime Sadness.