TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Date Kimiko Return!

View Single Post

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #1296
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

kimiko won 64 57 64

finally some wins in a row. good for kimiko, but sad for tammy, it was so close, they even won the exact same amount of points (103 vs. 103). kimiko was leading 2-0 in the third set, then got broken again for 2-1, just to build a 5-1 lead after that, and then let it slip, tammy recovered to 5-4 and served for 5-5, and then kimiko needed 3 match points to finish the match. she's lucky she could finish it in the end. i think if tammy had won the game and it had been 5-5, she would have had good chances to win the match.
gl in the final now. but she'll probably be really tired after this 2:37 marathon.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote