TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #316
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

I like Cece but really she needs to step it up, she knows she has to work on that perception of bitch she has and she came on stage looking really pissed and ready to kill someone before singing her saving song. That's not good, she needs to change that and look vulnerable if she wants get votes. Next week she better sing a ballad or she has no chance on being saved.

I like the ranking thing too and I agree it should be done at the same time they release the contestants that are safe. I was surprised to see that Vino was in the top 3, I bet his story about singing for the troops helped him out a lot. Tate was #1, not really surprising. I bet he'll go down week by week tho, he can only sing the same kind of country songs, I bet people wil slowly forget about him. We never know tho....

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote