TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #3200
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Is that Pavluchenkova?
I hate this crap on this forum when smartasses post photos without captions. I know players by faces from top 20, and some even further, but I really consider remembering all top 100 faces as a waste of brain cells. Plus, even the players I know from the court look completely unrecognizable when in gowns, jeans and full makeups. That's why I treat not putting captions as a proof of being a supreme smartass.
Don't resort to name calling because of your faulty memory. When you say you know the top 20 does that mean that you can't remember anymore than that? Do you forget them when they drop to 21 and below? Her highest ranking was No. 13 (4 July 2011). I can see being a bit put-off if somebody posts an ITF-only player with a ranking less than 500 and no name but in this case, you are way off base!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!