TennisForum.com - View Single Post - WTA influence on Prize Money?: ATP votes down 800k Prize Money Increase at IW

View Single Post

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #25
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA influence on Prize Money?: ATP votes down 800k Prize Money Increase at IW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
Surprised this hasn't been discussed.

Assuming the women would have received the same 800k boost in prize money as well, interesting to know if the issue was discussed with the WTA at all?
Quote:
One suspects that every player from Roger Federer to the likely first-round losers is hurling crockery, wondering why his own organization would take money off the table. But one also wonders how this went over with Ellison.
Threw it back in Larry Ellison's egomaniac-pompous-elitist face.
LUVS IT!!
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote