TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #183
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, Obama was able to deliver on some of the promises he made. He promised to get the troops home from Iraq and he did. He got Osama. He said he would provide healthcare and he did. Especially that last thing is an achievement of historical proportions because many before him (including Clinton) tried, but no cigar. So he did do pretty good, especially considering that he had to work with a rebublican congress.

as for Osama , i'm sure CIA was aware about his location every single day after 11th of September... But he was terminated when he became useless as a threat , Without such a "doctor evel" it's hard for President to get Senate approval (or approval in the US society) for financing these operations in Afganistan .... When CIA/Pentagon goals were achieved in Afghanistan it was time for Obama to recall his promise ...

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!