TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #192
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Thanks chrissie-fan. That's what I mean when I say they're the same. They rarely ever do what they say to do and unless the politician is a crazy extremist or something then the changes they make aren't actually anything major. So because no major changes are made one way or the other it doesn't really matter which side get's in these days.
I think the situation is a little different in America but I would safely say that in the UK, yes each and every major party is the same. In fact many parties do the opposite of what they said once they get power over here.