TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #857
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges Interviews and Twitter thread

Letter from her homepage:

Quote:
Dear Fans,
an exciting year is about to end. I really don't know if I am 100% satisfied with my performance this year or not.

I finished the year in the Top 20 for the very first time. And even in doubles I have reached my career high ranking of 21 in the world. Although I had some health issues during the year and in some tournaments I didn't play my best tennis.
Those are the things which I have to improve in 2013 to make the next step. Finally I have to see that specially the last quarter of the season was on a good level and satisfied me plus it brought me to my best year end ranking in singles and doubles.
My team and I are looking forward to the next year and we want more.

A big "Thank you" goes to my sponsors. A lot wouldn't be possible without them.
And of course a thanks to all my fantastic fans for the great support

Last but not least a big "Thank you" goes to my team for the great and hard work throughout
the whole year. I appreciate it a lot and I am looking forward to the future with all of you!

Yours Jule
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote