TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off season

Thread: Off season
View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 12:53 AM   #30
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Yes, there's no other way to reenter top 10, but beating the best players in the world. All those 3 players have very few losses. Rena lost only 4 matches, Vika and Maria were losing to each other and to Serena mostly, they were on a completely another level this season. But what bugs me about Ana is that she had her chances against Vika and Maria in the first part of the season, she was leading in the opening sets of all those 3 matches, but she didn't even manage to win a set. She must change that.
Truth be told I find it hard to picture her beating Maria as Ana used to only beat her on clay IIRC and that's now Maria's best surface...

I guess there's a chance with Vika. Despite the Wimbledon scoreline I think if she plays well against Vika it's possible.

Serena? Well, I won't discuss her .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote