TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off season

Thread: Off season
View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #29
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
Not bad but Woz & Petra have been in bad slumps by their standards for much of this year and Marion's not a huge scalp, at least not for Ana .

She's still a very long way from beating Maria, Vika and Serena .
Yes, there's no other way to reenter top 10, but beating the best players in the world. All those 3 players have very few losses. Rena lost only 4 matches, Vika and Maria were losing to each other and to Serena mostly, they were on a completely another level this season. But what bugs me about Ana is that she had her chances against Vika and Maria in the first part of the season, she was leading in the opening sets of all those 3 matches, but she didn't even manage to win a set. She must change that.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote