TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Olivia Rogowska

Thread: Olivia Rogowska
View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #2867
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olivia Rogowska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
She's played around 30 tournaments this year. That's a lot. Plus she's had her best year ever. I think she can miss a couple of tournaments quite legitimately.

Besides, she'd probably have more chance of earning a WC by winning the playoff than trying to get more WTA points. Give the girl a break. It's not a dumb move at all. And really... if Liv got in direct, who's the amazingly deserving player that would get her wildcard instead??
Yeah I totally agree, I'm not upset/angry about the decision at all I was just saying that's probably why she pulled out. She's better off having a bit of a rest and recovering before the wildcard playoff. Like you say it's not like she's "robbing" anyone of a WC, apart from Barty nobody else really even deserves one based on form, so a smart move for sure. I just hope she comes out determined and firing in 2013, this is when she needs to make her move.

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote