TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #4520
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
Bruce, you never disappoint with your disdain for America.
Well,you might enjoy THIS one(and,if he can recall the dialogue,'TennisFan66' can back me on this) :

In the Olympic thread,there was a Belgian poster who accused me of being a shill for the Americans just b/c I mentioned how jacked-up some of the Chinese female swimmers were.Though their motives were selfish,the pinche gringos had a legitimate complaint at that time;however,I convinced the Belgian that it was pure coincidence--and not ANY sort of affection--that had me agreeing with the Americans on that.

In re Jimmie's post,I'm surprised that the boricuas voted to become a state;they have that vote every few years and have always straddled the fence previously....preferring to maintain some degree of autonomy while remaining a U.S. protectorate......In case anyone didn't know,they're the only ones whose Spanish is slangier and poorer quality than ours...even Cubans speak better

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!