TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #184
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I thought he said he would nuke Iran? Or maybe our media exaggerated.
Has there ever been a republican president or candidate that didn't want to start a war somewhere and put the country even more in debt by doing so? Even so, I doubt that even the biggest fruitcake in American politics would consider nuking Iran. But he might have said it to get the vote of the trigger happy part of America, and perhaps it even worked since the only demographic where Romney got the most votes from was from "the angry white men." That's what they said on the news on Belgian television anyway.

BTW - just watched a speech from Michelle Obama at the Democratic convention on youtube. What a classy lady! Barak is brilliant at this sort of thing, but Michelle ain't exactly second best when it comes to this stuff.

Last edited by Chrissie-fan : Nov 7th, 2012 at 07:45 PM.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!