TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #164
country flag Root

Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute Root has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashabator View Post
What medication do you take? that is incredibly rude of them!
I take a mood stabiliser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Is it an illness employers are even entitled to ask about?
That sounds like typical job fuckery. Employers can be needless bastards sometimes.
Hope you find a great job you like soon.
I think they seemed particularly wary of mental health problems mainly because the role itself is in the mental health sector and due to the nature of people who access their services, they felt I wouldn't be able to handle it and would be triggered. So they told me not to apply for my own good. Whatever. I'm over it. I won't be surprised if this becomes a regular occurrence in the future though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
guys im designing a magazine for my final major project at uni and MY GOD it's taken me 2 hours to finish just one page in indesign...i'm going to kill myself (im such a perfectionist)
At least you got something done. I haven't touched my final year project ever since I last saw my supervisor 4 weeks ago. I'm supposed to have something to show next week but I doubt it. Perfectionism is such a bitch. I can only imagine the horror of starting the dissertation as well.

Quote:
I thought he said he would nuke Iran? Or maybe our media exaggerated. Not that they can talk, our very own PM was over selling fighter jets in the Middle East this week. And are planning on heavily arming the Syrian rebels.
All whilst wearing a poppy. The guy has no sense of judgement.

Quote:
That's what I find confusing about the London uni's though, the way they're dotted all over the place. It would be great if they were just like a typical campus.
Totally agree. My university's campuses are scattered across the borough and along with the "modern" style buildings, it feels less like a proper university, if it makes sense. If I can't get into medicine, I would love to do my postgrad in a campus university.
Root is offline View My Blog!