TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #3648
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post

I don't remember the last of their matches I truly enjoyed. Their matches are always dramatic, but the quality is rarely high. Andy is still so mentally unstable
They both are. It's laughable how Novak was playing on bps. Andy was simply bad, awful. Novak's slice is short and horrible, his shots are loopy, he doesn't take the ball early enough, doesn't rob any time from Andy, he looks like he's often in control but he can't finish the point with those loopy shots, it's like a torture and the court is so slow. Andy can't attack the short balls coming from Novak, when he does - he fails, it's visible that he doesn't feel comfortable enough when he steps in. Novak was really lucky there. It was 5-4, 30-15 for Andy, Novak had an opened court and instead of hitting a bh dtl winner he hit some horrible drop shot, Andy was on that ball, but he missed. In the next point he finished the point with a gutsy bh drop volley. Andy was done after that.