TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping General Rules 2014 ( No more 3 months + 100 posts rule)

View Single Post

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #38
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping General Rules | Updated for 2012! | Changes in blue text, older in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
Double accounts can be checked by IP and other computerized ways...

So that just forces me to spam around in the forum to get to the 100 posts. Hope I don't forget about logging in in 3 months time.
Are you aware that there is a way to change your IP on purpose so you can have a different one every day if you want? Also MODS don't check IP of EVERY new users systematically. The 3 months and 100 post rule was helping to filter the possible double accounts so Mods could check their IP etc...

Anyway the new rules is more flexible for MTF player now so you should stop trolling around.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote