TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #1280
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Yeah this asshole in Riverbank County (south of me) got a misdemeanor instead of a felony so he could stay on city council for drug possession. Earlier this year he had a DUI accident and he left his bleeding and crying 4 year old in the back seat while he tried to runaway. The city of Riverbank dropped a $50,000 case to try and get him thrown off the council before this happened and now it looks like it will happen free of charge at the expense of a child.

That's terrible. America is a terrible country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExXotikal View Post

LEGEND.
Her and TOD have been getting on my fucking nerves lately.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!