TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #2239
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Cool Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Hockey Legend.

I guess Adam is over (or she has no respect for him)?

Otherwise, Petra is a free spirit; which is kool. Lol

Bad news Ex.

Petra and Adam are still very much together.

I just happened to see them in the old historic part of Prague today (Nov.6) at around 11am walking hand in hand together near Malostranske Namesti (Lesser Town Square) heading up the hill toward Strahov Monastery like a pair of tourists.

The must be REALLY in love. They were wearing matching black puffy parka like jackets with slobby grey sweatpants and Nike Zoom tennis shoes.

Petra was calmly admiring the impressive old buildings they were walking by. Adam, I suspect, was thinking about lunch and seemed quite focused on finding it. It seemed he was leading her more than the other way around.

Petra was not smiling or laughing. My initial impression was that she looked slightly tired and maybe sad, but I could be wrong about the sad part. Maybe it was just a calm moment, but she definitely looks pooped out from her long, frustrating year.

Because of her demeanor, I quickly decided not to bother them. In some of the more recent photos she really looks sick of the being in the public eye and all that goes with it. More than anything I just felt like wishing her a nice holiday and a great 2013 but I just didn't have the heart to 'cuz she looked so bummed/burned out. I didn't even bother to take a picture. She looked so different from the girl I met after Wimbledon 2011. Sorry to file such a sad report on our Petra.

Compare the photos below:
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote