TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off season

Thread: Off season
View Single Post

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #23
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off season

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Yeah someone on twitter was finding quotes from an interview after Fed Cup
You must have misinterpretated the tweets.. I read every single tweet with the word Ivanovic in it, and all Ana said in the post Fed Cup interview is that she will try to get stronger.. the same she has been saying in all her interviews lately. Then a couple of journalists, that werent even there, wrote tweets wondering if Ana is finally thinking of putting on weight, since that was what her coaches have been telling her for years. But there was NO mention of Nigel saying it.. or even of Ana saying she wants to gain weight.. all she said is that she needs to get stronger, which isn't necessarily the same... and those journalists were actually referring to Van Grichen getting fired for telling her she was too skinny, which was detrimental to her game.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote