TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | RESULTS POSTED!!!

View Single Post

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #50
country flag Steadyniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
Favorites (I'm refraining from ranking top 10 seeing how I'd like to give some of my other favorites a chance to get points).
1. Lucie Safarova
2. Tsvetana Pironkova
3. Klara Zakopalova
4. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (She was so nice when she signed my ball in Cincinnati I became a fan)
5. Kaia Kanepi (She's so good. Too bad she's always injured, but really great for Estonian tennis).
6. Sofia Arvidsson
7. Angelique Kerber (The one top 10 Im going to rank)
8. Olga Govortsova
9. Elena Vesnina
10. Simona Halep

Dislikes (I don't hate anyone)

1. Agnieszka Radwanska
2. Marion Bartoli (Her fiasco with fed cup/olympics this year really turned me off towards her, ridiculous coming from a 27 year old).
3. Heather Watson
4. Nadia Petrova (Ugh in Cincinnati she walked by where everyone was standing and looked at us like we were trash. She was the only one who didnt sign autographs, petty I know but when there's not a whole lot of players I dislike that there is enough to be added to my list.)
5. Monica Niculescu (I really do like her odd gaming style, it's unique and somewhat effective, but her personality on the court.)
6. Samantha Stosur
7. Shahar Peer
8. Melanie Oudin
9. Urszula Radwanska
10. Irina Begu
OK im not trying to be all OMG YOU CAN'T DISLIKE MY FAV!!?!?!?! but to dislike her for that reason is silly. There is much more behind the fed cup story than 'I'll only play if daddy can coach me.' It gets really tiresome to hear people say this all the time =='