TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off season

Thread: Off season
View Single Post

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #14
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off season

Both Ana's parents are strongly built people. Her father is a really big guy, her mom is a good looking tall and strong woman (not fat, not skinny). Her brother looks pretty normal. The problem with Ana is that we see more bones than we should. When people compare her to other slim players, you must notice that their bones look tiny, you don't see Safarova's bones when she's on the court. Ana's upper body doesn't look like a body of an athlete. As I said, she's probably not really anorexic, but losing weight all the time is hardly a good sign. Look at her pics from AO. Did she need to lose weight? No. Even for those who like model-like figure, she looked great. But, really, guys, I hate mentioning it over and over, especially since I love Howard's posts and I think he's a great fan, his contribution to this forum is great... But I must ask, why is it relevant if she looks like a model or not? Skinny Ana is a gorgeous woman, slightly chubby Ana is a gorgeous woman. My favorite Ana is 2008 and second part of 2010 Ana (when it comes to both - looks and game). But that's irrelevant, gaining few kilos won't change the fact that she's gorgeous and I'm sure that even 50 yo Ana will be stunning with those crazy good genes that she has. So, we should discuss which kind of weight suits her tennis. For me it's Ana from the second part of 2010. Slightly lighter than 2008 Ana, but not skinny. 2011 Ana wasn't that bad, it's Ana from the second part of 2012 who looks too fragile.

Last edited by Cajka : Nov 5th, 2012 at 10:59 PM.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote