TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #99
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

travelling is such a good dream to have. Experiencing different cultures and food, the unknown, adventure and especially the sense of freedom would be so amazeeeeee ahhh.

I plan on backpacking europe / north america after I graduate uni, and visit some places in south america and africa on holidays. I already have an extensive list of places to visit, things to see, things to do that I've slowly compiled over time CAN'T WAIT.

The only issue is money really, but backpacking should make things sooo much cheaper. Would be nice to have someone to do all this with too maybe

edit: wtf is with all the name changes lately? I was like who the hell is Andy? probs would've clicked right away if it was Andrew tho.

Last edited by Steven. : Nov 5th, 2012 at 03:44 PM.
Steven. is offline View My Blog!