TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #60
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Really? I didn't watch the match either, so Petra didn't fail like she did so many times this year and Ana played great? I'd really love to see that. I hope to catch some replay on SuperTennis
Petra was a bit under the weather, but she still played a pretty decent match. But Ana served very well (), returned like a goddess and actually outhit Kvitova for most of the match. AND most important of all, wouldn't it be Ana-like to play some great tennis but still fuck up in the end? Didn't happen this time. She should watch the video of this match everyday during the off-season to remind herself how good she can be.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!