TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #3906
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Anna: Now I believe in myself
SOURCE. B92 | ​​SO
Serbian tennis player Ana Ivanovic said after the victory over Peter Kvitovom (6:3, 7:5) that was not as nervous in the match with Safarov.

"I started the match well, I was a lot calmer and I played well, as I did recently. I felt that I was in a rhythm, I was relieved hit the ball and it paid off. "Said Ana.

From correspondents in Prague Sasha B92 Ozma.

"I think the first set was good quality tennis in the second I felt the intensity of her game dropped. And I did not play that well, then Kvitova raised the level of play in the finish of the second set, " Ivanovic added. "I had more faith in themselves than with Safarov in the match, I think that to be a big difference. I had a good tactic, well I read her service and it helped me, " Ivanovic said and revealed part of the preparation for the match: "We did not sleep very much last night, we talked and encouraged each other. We believe we have a chance, Bob Zivojinovic advised me that I cut corners with little riternu and I was trying to do. " Anna's victory Serbia cut to 2-1 in the final of the Fed Cup.

Petra Kvitova said after the defeat that it lacked power, but said he and Anna's a great game. "I won the last point, but I still think we have a chance for the title. I wanted to win, but Ana has played very well. Also, I lacked energy and I could not venture into longer exchanges. I did not make enough Viner, and it has served a great forehand. " Kvitova said she was not ready up, but was able to play and not complain about what she did. "In the first set I was too chaotic and emotional, and the second set I was relaxed when I came back from the toilet. I was able to play at 5-5 in the second set, I believed in myself, it was near the break, but she played a fantastic game and on match point he made ​​a brilliant Viner, " added the eighth player planet, which is the first lost in singles in Fed Cup after 11 consecutive victories.
http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...&nav_id=657554

Ana should use the advice on her return more often.. would improve it considerably.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote