TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #58
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
sidenote, interesting debate considering fellow Maria fans like to bring up how she won titles in 10 consecutive seasons, and only thing kept alive that streak is beating Arvidsson & Barrios in MM finals.
I'm not this fellow Maria's fan who bring up she won titles in 10 consecutive years. I always consider 2010 as her worst season and don't even care about Memphis or Strasbourg.

I wrote about this few post earlier and repeat it once again: quality is more important FOR ME than numbers. Maria could have only 1 or 2 titles next season but if they're Slam or Premier it will be great and enough for me.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote