TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:18 PM   #4122
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

It's interesting u say that. Paradox is she seems a lil more slender lately but her arms, thighs n butts seem a lot more fuller n that cellulite on her thighs is not obvious on any other athlete than her. FO n Wimbledon pics say it all. I believe although she seems much more fuller yet she appears in a pretty defined shapely figure n not flat n flabby. Coz of this even the her face n arms/ legs are meatier, overall she gives a toned shapely n a curvy appearance n does seem to be in her best n most desired phy state ever. If only she could get those cheek bones prominent again. N remember in her own words she needs to be bikini ready n avoid sugar pova. N who knows best than her standing in front of that bathroom mirror n admiring herself n getting worried over each new fat cell than pova herself. No one else is privy to that ...... I suppose
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote