TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Now that the season is over... let's bring back the SS TWATS! - HELP!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:29 PM   #203
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Now that the season is over... let's bring back the SS TWATS!

Amen to Vikapowerr treachery. Not that there are not 2 new weirdos in his place but still. Thank you Jehovah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
You were the one who made me believe you were a straight chick.
Quote:
No. A lesbian chick. Her name is Scarlet, and we all are peasants to her.
Quote:
Stop being a debbie downer.
Deborah, how many times have you gone after me and how many of those times have you been put in your place. Do the math. I am gonna close me eyes but this is a last warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
She isn't?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Wait isn't Svetlio a guy who pretends himself to be a mean girl with perfect grammar ?

You really do not want to go there with me, toddlers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

at your rep, though
But its true. There is a raging lesbian inside you, just itching to come out( a really cool one, of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Svetlio what happened to your obsession with one of Tyra's drones with very big eyes?

She has nothing to do with Tyra. I love my Alicat to bits. She is perfect.

Last edited by Mistress of Evil : Nov 3rd, 2012 at 01:39 PM.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote