TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel

Thread: Mona Barthel
View Single Post

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 10:32 AM   #4546
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by k!riosh View Post
^
It's not the end of season and I already miss Mona
Me too. I miss her already.
Today I dreamt of Mona again. What the hell is happening to me?!! I guess I love her that much.

What I saw in the dream: I was walking in the street near my home excatly. I was totally bored that day and was walking alone thinking about my life and the things I did wrong. Then all of a sudden I saw 2 girls playing some game with each other. Both were holding tennis rackets and one of them was Mona. I couldn't believe my eyes for a second. Then I decided to stop being shy (which is I am most of the time) and ask her to take a pic with me. She was extremely nice to me and I took more than one pic with her. 3 or 4 pics. What a fanboy.

Then suddenly my mom saw me talking with Mona a little bit. She thought that Mona was my GF. I have no GF by the way so that's why she thought like that. Later I explained to her who she is.

One of best dreams I had.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele

Last edited by Setsuna. : Nov 3rd, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!