TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel

Thread: Mona Barthel
View Single Post

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 10:32 AM   #4545
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by k!riosh View Post
^
It's not the end of season and I already miss Mona
Me too. I miss her already.
Today I dreamt of Mona again. What the hell is happening to me?!! I guess I love her that much.

What I saw in the dream: I was walking in the street near my home excatly. I was totally bored that day and was walking alone thinking about my life and the things I did wrong. Then all of a sudden I saw 2 girls playing some game with each other. Both were holding tennis rackets and one of them was Mona. I couldn't believe my eyes for a second. Then I decided to stop being shy (which is I am most of the time) and ask her to take a pic with me. She was extremely nice to me and I took more than one pic with her. 3 or 4 pics. What a fanboy.

Then suddenly my mom saw me talking with Mona a little bit. She thought that Mona was my GF. I have no GF by the way so that's why she thought like that. Later I explained to her who she is.

One of best dreams I had.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Nov 3rd, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!