TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:53 PM   #119
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Hopefully this is not insensitive when she is going through a hard time, but would like to list my pick of her best matches of the season. In all these matches i was suprised she could even play better than i expected.

If you feel like it it would be fun to see your list.

4. Kerber QF olympics
If Kerber plays good, these two match up great for a good match. The length of Vikas ground strokes were unbelievable good at times during this match.

3. Radwanska QF Indian Wells.
Rawanska didn't put up much of a fight, but Vika was almost perfect all the match.

2. Sharapova Australian Open final.
Sharapova didn't play great, still this must be in here for the highlight of Azarenkas season. She also played great after a few nervous games at the start.

1. Bartoli China Semi
I watched this match a couple of times, and i think Bartoli plays at the top of her ability. The way she won over Kvitova and had Sharapova down a set at the US Open. But Victoria just raised her game to an ever higher level. Spectacular.
garwe is offline View My Blog!