TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700+ weeks in Top 100!

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:09 PM   #501
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| Worst YER since 2001

I'm not even bothered that she lost ALL 3 MATCHES in Sofia.

I was glad she even qualified, by default.

It's the manner in which she lost.

I watched all 3 shitfests and it was painful.

Against Vinci there was nothing. Against Caro she had all the chances in the world, her opponent was not playing well and she kept bringing up BP, all for nothing. In the third set I was sitting waiting for the massive error on the BP and I kid you not that when she was 40-0 up in that last game I knew she would lose it

Then tonight she hit a great patch and then once again was stuck serving to stay in the match. Saves 3 match points only to chuck it away

It was so horribly predictable. Is it a coincidence that the whole time she is playing well to get in to a winning position then blows it?

Her winning ratio on big points is horrendous. Tonight, 3 swing-away points to stay in the match and she does it. Then a crucial deuce and she rips the errors

This week was all mental.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote