TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:37 PM   #186
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Why were they all raving about Arin? That was a horrible song choice, didn't suit him at all and Diamond ended up going home

And I really don't get why everyone seems to love 1432, they annoy the hell out of me. They're not a group, nothing they've ever done has ever resembled a group performance - it's literally a case of one bint sings this line then another bint sings the next, maybe someone will go "oooo" in the background of someone else's line towards the end and they'll call it their version of harmonies. Not to mention the mini bint on the end who has vibrato tourettes and can't single a single fucking word without adding "oOOoOoOOOOooooOoOoO" on the end of it.

Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote